More benefits, more time for life.
- Choose from thousands of in-network primary and specialty care providers
- Access to urgent or emergency care anywhere in the U.S.
- Low costs and extra benefits, including mental health benefits
- To qualify, you must have Medicaid or Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB), live in Adams, Arapahoe, Denver or Jefferson County and be eligible for Medicare Parts A and B.
Questions? Call 303-602-2451
Elevate Medicare Choice (HMO D-SNP) 2024 Benefits
FlexCard: Healthy Food* & Over-the-Counter Allowance
$260 quarterly allowance for over-the-counter health and wellness products on a reloadable card that can be used to purchase qualifying items at participating retailers
$260 quarterly allowance for healthy foods on a reloadable card that can be used to purchase qualifying items at participating retailers
*Not all members qualify – part of a special supplemental program for the chronically ill.
Up to $5,000 in annual comprehensive dental services
Up to $260 in eyewear every year
Hearing Aid Coverage
Up to $1,500 in hearing aid coverage every 3 years
$0 for unlimited non-emergent transportation to medical visits
Get meals delivered to your home after discharge from a hospital or skilled nursing facility
Parks and Recreation Membership
$0 annual Denver Parks and Recreation membership
Convenient Medication Programs
These include Pharmacy by Mail, Home-Delivery and 100-Day Supply
Vacation supply of prescriptions available
In-home urgent care
No Cost to You
- $0 copay for primary care and specialist visits
- $0 copay for urgent care
- $0 prescription copays
- $0 Part D prescription drug premium
We can answer your questions, call 303-602-2451.
Large Provider Network
- Denver Health Family Health Centers
- Intermountain Health (Denver Metro Area)
- UCHealth (Denver Metro Area)
- National Jewish Health
- Stride Community Health Centers
- West Pines Behavioral Health
- Mental Health Center of Denver
- Elevate Mind (Telehealth Mental Health)