Free Rides to Doctor Appointments
Non-emergent medical transportation is a covered benefit for Elevate Medicare Advantage members. As a member, you have access to unlimited roundtrip rides that can be used to visit any plan-approved, health-related location.
Call Access2Care to Schedule or Cancel Your Ride
6 a.m. to 9 p.m. / 7 days a week
If this is an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
How it Works
- Schedule your ride at least 48 hours before your appointment by either calling Access2Care at 1-877-692-5315 or by using the Access2Care mobile app on your smartphone.
- Provide them with the following information:
- Health Plan ID
- Date of Birth
- Address & Phone Number/Cell Phone Number (if applicable)
- Pick-up Address (if different from above)
- Appointment Date & Time
- Provider Name & Address
- Medical Equipment, such as a wheelchair, walker, etc.
- You will receive a call from your driver to confirm the exact pick-up time 24 hours before your appointment. Please be ready at least 60 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure on-time arrival.