We invite and welcome conversation on the Denver Health Medical Plan social media pages. Your thoughts and opinions about our patient care and quality of service matters to us, and can help improve our healthcare and improve our patients’ lives. However, Denver Health Medical Plan maintains narrowly focused discussions on its website and social media for the limited purpose of Denver Health Medical Plan’s mission and interests rather than creating a public forum.
- Contain profanity, obscene or explicit material
- Seek to sell or promote a commercial product or service
- Are seeking to solicit patient health information from Denver Health Medical Plan patients
- Are spam
- Contain unlawful, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous material/language or are discriminatory based on race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or political party (determined by the Marketing/Public Relations team) including links to such material
- Violate any law, promote the violation of any law, or encourage illegal activity
- Contain information that may compromise safety or security
- Appear to be made by a person masquerading as someone else
- Violate the privacy or security of Protected Health Information (PHI) or other confidential information that is not your own (this includes family, friends, and spouse)
- Contain copyrighted or plagiarized material belonging to someone else
- Campaign related material of any kind
- We will block accounts immediately if we deem comments made that could be illegal, harmful or dangerous to persons, property, or Denver Health Medical Plan and its employees. Denver Health Medical Plan seeks genuine dialogue but will not accept comments that aim to inflict harm or damage on other individuals, business, or property.
We ask that you also remember that when you post a comment online, it is published for anyone to see. For your privacy and your family’s privacy, consider carefully the amount of protected health information linked to your name. Denver Health Medical Plan is not responsible for the information you choose to publish.