Mental Health Benefits That Fit Your Needs
Your Elevate Medicare Advantage plan covers mental health and substance use disorder services and treatment. To learn about your benefits, call Health Plan Services. It’s always confidential.
Our hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. / seven days a week.
Elevate Mind – Telehealth Therapy
- Access to mental health therapeutic and psychiatric services are available to you via telehealth.
- No Referral needed.
- Get care and counseling for anxiety, depression, stress management, PTSD/Trauma, bereavement, substance use disorder and more.
- Psychiatric care and ongoing medication management is available.
- To get started, visit ElevateMind.org.
You will need to provide your member ID, which can be found on your Elevate Medicare Advantage member ID card.
Outpatient Mental Health Services
You can obtain outpatient mental health and substance use disorder services from any in-network provider with a referral from your primary care provider (PCP).
For more information, refer to your plan's Evidence of Coverage (EOC).
Individual and group sessions are covered.
Find an in-network mental health provider on our Provider Directory.
Inpatient Mental Health Services
- Substance use disorder services provided by an in-network provider or contracted facility are covered with prior authorization.
- Find an in-network mental health provider on our Provider Directory.