We offer more.
Denver Health Medical Plan CHP+ Benefits
Your child will get all of the same benefits as basic CHP+ offered by the State of Colorado, plus these no-cost benefits:
- No Annual Enrollment Fee
- No Cost Regular Checkups
- No Cost Hospital Care
- No Cost Emergency Visits
- No Cost Urgent Care Visits
- No Cost Lab/Imaging
- No Cost Mental Health Care
- No Cost 24/7 NurseLine
- No Cost Over-the-Counter medicines such as Tylenol, Advil or Robitussin at Denver Health pharmacies, if prescribed by your Denver Health provider
- 40 visits each: Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy
In addition to these no-cost benefits, we pay $150 per year for eyeglasses.
how can i sign my kids up for CHP+?
- 1. Make an appointment with a Child Health Plan Plus enrollment representative with the state of Colorado by calling 303-602-2300.
- 2. You may download the application and take it with you to the appointment, or the enrollment representative can fill it out when you meet.
- 3. At the top of the right hand column is a list of the items you will need for this appointment.
- 4. When you leave this enrollment appointment you will know what program your children are qualified to join.