We offer more.
Denver Health Medical Plan CHP+ Benefits
Your child will get all of the same benefits as basic CHP+ offered by the State of Colorado, plus these no-cost benefits:
- NO COST: Regular Checkups
- NO COST: Hospital Care
- NO COST: Lab/Imaging
- 40 visits each: Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy
- NO COST: Mental Health Services
- $150 per year for eyeglasses
- NO COST: Urgent/Emergency Care
- NO COST: Over-the-Counter medicines such as Tylenol, Advil or Robitussin at Denver Health pharmacies, if prescribed by your Denver Health provider
how can i sign my kids up for CHP+?
- Make an appointment with a CHP+ enrollment representative with the state of Colorado by calling 303-602-2300.
- You may download the application and take it with you to the appointment, or the enrollment representative can fill it out when you meet.
- At the top of the right hand column is a list of the items you will need for this appointment.
- When you leave this enrollment appointment, you will know what program your children are qualified to join.
How do I get care for my child?
If your child is enrolled in CHP+ by Denver Health Medical Plan, please take a few minutes to get valuable information about their health plan benefits and how to access care for your child. If you have any questions after viewing the orientation video
, please call CHP+ Member Services at 303-602-2100
CHP+ by Denver Health Medical Plan Pharmacy Benefits