Mental Health Benefits That Fit Your Needs
Denver Health Medical Plan, Inc. (DHMP) members can use health plan benefits for mental health, behavioral health and substance use disorder services and treatment.
To learn about your benefits and cost sharing, refer to your plan Member Handbook or message Health Plan Services. It’s always confidential.
Elevate Mind – Telehealth Therapy
Access to mental health therapeutic and psychiatric services are available to you via telehealth.
No referral is needed.
Get care and counseling for anxiety, depression, stress management, PTSD/Trauma, bereavement, substance use disorder and more.
Psychiatric care and ongoing medication management is available.
To get started, visit ElevateMind.org or download the app on your smartphone. You will need to provide your Member ID, which can be found on your DHMP Member ID card.
Outpatient Mental Health Services
You can obtain mental health, behavioral health and substance use disorder services from any in-network provider.
- No referral is necessary. Members can self-refer in network.
- First Health providers are in network for outpatient services only. You can find an in-network First Health mental health provider on the First Health Network Directory. Follow First Health search tips, for best results.
- You can find an in-network Denver Health mental health provider on the DHMP Provider Directory.
Inpatient Mental Health Services
- Substance use disorder services provided by an in-network provider or contracted facility are covered with prior authorization.
- Find an in-network mental health provider on the DHMP Provider Directory.