Skip to main content
Your rights and responsibilities upon disenrollment:
- You must continue to use network providers and pharmacies until you are disenrolled from our plan.
- You may only disenroll or switch plans under certain circumstances.
- You have the right to make a complaint if we ask you to leave our plan.
We have the right to disenroll you for the following reasons:
We will let you know, in writing, the date your coverage ends.
- You are no longer eligible for Medicare Part A and/or B or Medicare prescription drug coverage.
- If we are no longer contracting with Medicare or we leave your service area.
- You move out of our service area permanently or for more than six months.
- You fail to pay your plan premium.
- You provide fraudulent information when you enroll or let someone else use your enrollment ID card to get covered services.