Medicare Health Plan Services
Toll free 1-877-956-2111
Our hours of operation are 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. seven days a week.
Denver Health Medicare Choice (HMO SNP)
Medicare Choice is a Medicare-approved HMO plan and has a contract with the Colorado Medicaid program. This plan is for those looking for a comprehensive health plan, who have Medicare parts A and B and have full Medicaid benefits. In this plan, 'Extra Help', also known as Low Income Subsidy (LIS), may pay for some or all of your drug costs. Enrollment in Denver Health Medical Plan depends on contract renewal.
Denver Health Medicare Select (HMO)
Medicare Select is for those who are looking for a comprehensive health plan and have Medicare Parts A and B. In this plan, 'Extra Help', also known as Low Income Subsidy (LIS), may pay for some or all of your drug costs. Medicare Select is a Medicare-approved HMO plan. Enrollment in Denver Health Medical Plan, depends on contract renewal.
As a denver health medicare advantage member:
- You will receive all routine care from plan providers
- You will need to continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium if not otherwise paid for under Medicaid or by another third party
- Premiums, copays, co-insurance and deductibles may vary based on the level of 'Extra Help' that beneficiaries may receive
- Members may enroll in the plan only during specific times of the year
To qualify for our plans you:
- must live in Denver County
- must have Medicare Parts A and B
- must not have End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)