Online Well-Being Platform
The BeWell online well-being program is an opt-in, self-management program that includes interactive content to promote health and wellness. It is available to members of Elevate Exchange, Elevate City and County of Denver, DERP, Denver Police and DHHA health plans, as well as dependents covered by your plan. Starting at 1,000 points, members earn rewards like scuba diving, rafting, event tickets, massages and more! For more information on how the program works, refer to the user guide.
Opt in to Get Started
- Create an account
When you log in for the first time you will use your member ID, which can be found on your DHMP Member ID card.
Earn Rewards for 2022 Plan Year By:
- completing your personal health assessment (100 points).
- logging your annual preventive care visit (100 points).
- getting dental cleanings — 2 per year (50 points each).
- receiving your annual vision exam (100 points).
- tracking and logging your physical activity and nutrition.
- physical activity (30 minutes = 5 points)
- steps (10,000 steps = 5 points)
- connecting your apps and devices to make activity tracking even easier.
- participating in BeWell online well-being workshops to test your knowledge.
DHMP is committed to your privacy. The BeWell well-being portal is provided and hosted by a HIPAA compliant third-party vendor and all individual information is held via their secure servers. Your information in the portal will remain confidential and secure. The information you provide will not affect your insurance benefits in any way.