The HDHP Plan has the highest deductible in exchange for a lower monthly premium. This is a good plan for those who do not access medical care often, but want the security to know they have coverage when they need it.
The DHMO Plan means you’ll have a higher monthly premium, but will pay less each time you go to the doctor.
What's included in my plan?
- Service at any urgent care center or emergency department in the U.S.
- Access to the entire Denver Health provider network:
- More than 1,000 providers
- 10 Family Health Centers
- Many School-Based Health Centers
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Access to mental health and behavioral health providers
- Telehealth services available from in-network providers
- Integrated care through your PCP who coordinates all aspects of your care — from your primary care, specialty care and pharmacy needs to lab work, behavioral/mental health care and hospitalization
- 24/7 NurseLine to answer your questions and call in certain prescriptions
- 50-75% off prescription costs at Denver Health pharmacies
- DispatchHealth (in-home urgent care, 8 a.m. - 10 p.m., 365 days a year)
- Low cost labor and delivery at Denver Health
- MyChart for online/mobile, private access to your health records: message your provider, schedule an appointment, request prescription refills and more from your smart phone or computer
- New Well-Being Program to support your health and wellness: earn rewards for tracking your physical and mental health and gain access to educational resources, including health tips, blog and recipes
- Large network of chiropractic providers