Do you have little time to shop and cook? Do you want to learn how to make a healthy meal for a family of four on a $10 budget?
Join us for a 6 week class to learn to cook healthy food that tastes good on a budget!
- How to choose and make healthy snacks and meals
- Hands on food lessons
- What makes a good balanced diet
- Tips for chefs and nutritionists
What you will get:
- Opportunity to prepare and enjoy food as a class
- A tour of a local grocery store
- Information on how to get food stamps
2016 Cooking Matters Schedule:
Classes for Adults - Cooking Matters (click here for class schedule): Cooking Matters Adult Classes (English).
Classes for Adults – Cooking Matters (click here for class schedule): Cooking Matters Adult Classes (Spanish).
Space is limited! For more information or to sign up for Cooking Matters, please contact us at:
Phone: (303) 602-2136